In Loving Memory of Jesse Gabriel Kammerzell

Your precious feet left tiny footprints in our hearts...



Sunday, September 12, 2010

Long time...

Wow, it's been a while since I've blogged. Last week we were watching Sami's soccer practice and it was such fun to watch her play! She had a huge grin on her face the whole time and it just made me feel good to see her having so much fun. As they practiced, ominous clouds threatened to open up at any time but they only got a few sprinkles, and then the skies opened up just as we were returning to the car. As we watched, a faint rainbow showed up over the field and continued to grow in brightness. By the time we were driving home, it was the brightest rainbow I think I've ever seen, and FULL...we could see it clearly from end to end, with a faint double rainbow slightly above it. I tried not to, but my mind led me to think that maybe this was a sign that maybe, just maybe, we'll finally have our rainbow baby! Anything feels possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment