In Loving Memory of Jesse Gabriel Kammerzell

Your precious feet left tiny footprints in our hearts...



Thursday, April 15, 2010

Marching on...

Today I feel like I'm starting to get things back together. Maybe it's the fact that I got a solid night's sleep last night...what a difference that makes! I've decided that I'm going to focus on getting myself healthier again, so maybe the changes I've made in diet are kicking in and I feel good about that. School was easier today; I only teared up once or twice.

I've just set up a walking team for the March of Dimes March for Babies on April 24th. Our team will be called Jesse's Honor, and I'm hoping that we can recruit some friends and family to walk with us. The website is: http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team_page.asp?seid=1434121I . I think it will be a powerful, emotional experience, and it's something I feel driven to do, some action we can take to help in the fight for healthy babies. It's been a long time since I've walked five miles though!

2 comments:

  1. That's great, Karen! I have been thinking about you and praying for you---know that I am always here. Love ya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Here's to days that are better. Peaks to our valleys!!

    ReplyDelete